- Get a short/quick step and lead with your shoulders.
- Angle your upper body as if you're looking out over the edge of a cliff, don't bend at the waist.
- Keep your arm tight against your side and your hand behind the ball, peeling the ball off your finger tips and drawing the hand and elbow straight back/up.
- It is ok to leave your drag foot slightly behind you, but be sure to close your hips so you are still square to the catcher.
- The rollover drop has the same lower body as the peel, but uses a split finger grip, rolling the hand over top of the ball.
- Keep your arm straight and close to your side, only engaging the wrist.