- The screw has the same grip as the curve, but should have the opposite spin.
- Again, use your feet! For this pitch, step to the outside of the plate as if you're going to hit the outside corner. Your drag foot will naturally fall toward the right at the release.
- Keep the fingertips pointing down at the release and rotate the wrist away from your body as though your screwing something into the ground.
- Follow through by pulling your thumb through like a hitch-hiker, bending the elbow naturally (while keeping it tucked into your side).
- This is probably the hardest pitch to throw because puting speed on it is a challenge. Remember to keep your armspeed up!